BBJ Group provides environmental consulting services to telecommunications companies in support of facility siting and Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) compliance. BBJ Group maintains master service agreements to provide environmental strategy throughout the United States on a long-term basis, with two Fortune 100 telecommunications firms, as well as several major tower construction/management firms.
BBJ Group provides services that support the permitting, compliance, development, and transaction of telecommunication properties, including:
• Phase I/II Environmental Site Assessments;
• Vapor intrusion assessments;
• In-building assessments;
• Wetland, species and habitat surveys;
• SPCC Preparation and Air Permitting;
• TCNS/SHPO/Tribal Notification; and
• NEPA Environmental Assessment preparation.